Skip to main content

Derrick Struggle Reviews

If you are interested in the Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) business, you may have been aware of Derrick Struggle who's pitching you his course Amazon FBA Heroes.

But is Derrick Struggle a fraud? In the end, you can find so many fake gurus out there and they would like to pocket your hard earned money.

Since I'm not affiliated with Derrick Struggle , you can be assured that my review is genuine and unbiased.

But before I check out walk you through working out programme, I'd prefer to tell you that it's never been easy with earning money on Amazon where various sellers will contend with you.

Who is Derrick Struggle?

Derrick Struggle is an entrepreneur who established his own training programme on selling products through industry of Amazon.

Before launching his programme, he has been creating a lot of videos on Youtube in the hope of promoting the course. It seems he does involve some sense with Amazon FBA business, though there's little information on his track record or whether he's built any famous brands.

How Much is Derrick Struggle's Course? 

Derrick Struggle offers you two payment options, whether one-time payment of $1997 or 2 payments of each $597 to buy Amazon FBA Heroes. This really is quite a bit of money especially when the majority of the content is found on Youtube or blog posts for free. So, is it worth your hard earned cash?

Closing thoughts

This really is one of my shortest reviews. I merely did discover the Amazon FBA Heroes course to be satisfactory, although content was a little lighter than I was hoping with a quick refund policy. I suppose Derrick Struggle will address this together with his FBA Heroes course in the future.

As a memory, this journey won't be so easy. You could get impressed by Ferrari's, but don't allow that fool you. It requires years to build to a million dollar business, it's just easier via Amazon FBA. I'm getting excited about another 10 years personally.

For individuals with questions and comments, you're most welcome to drop them below. I'd love to assist you out! This includes questions regarding selling on Amazon FBA. I am a real seller, and despite being from Australia, I actually do sell on Amazon USA only. My goods come from China, and where you live isn't really a problem for many people.

Comments